[*3T*] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied Empty [Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied

Post by Demon.Phoenix Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 pm

1. PB2 Name: Demon Phoenix

2. PB2 Account Link:

3. How many Kills, Deaths, and your KDr: Kills : 14,893  Deaths : 3,834  KDR: 3.88

4. List all your clans: FrozenBlood, Uchiha, Nephilim, TripleThreats, etc. (List all your clans) Anti, FrozenBlood, BlackHearts

5. How can you help our clan improve itself? By monitoring the website and helping people out if they want to join Triple Threats. Giving them a great explanation making them want to join and apply for the forums. (Make sure you have decent grammar.)Well I can help them if they can't find anything or help registering, etc.

6. Why join us? You seem like a better clan then majority of them out there. Its a solid and organized clan. (Always click the preview button before clicking the "Send" button.)Because I have friends in here and this clan seems like a very  good clan & its loyal.

7. Which one are you better at (Rails, Snipers, Arena, etc.)? I am best in arena.

8. Any questions, suggestions, or concerns? No, thanks. Very Happy 

Demon.Phoenix

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied Empty Re: [Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied

Post by Krossman Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Id really see no probelm besides he copied my example app instead of the actual template
Krossman
Krossman
Admin

https://3treborn.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied Empty Re: [Accepted]Demon Phoenix has applied

Post by Y2Lucy Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 pm

He seems pro too I like his KD/R Ratio its a good application
Y2Lucy
Y2Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon.Phoenix Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Am I in? Thanks guys.

Demon.Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2Lucy Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm

For now im gonna say Application Accepted But im gonna make sure Sasuke and Kross are ok with it. Nice app
Y2Lucy
Y2Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon.Phoenix Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks!
Smile

Demon.Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2Lucy Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

No more questions so I guess Topic Locked
Y2Lucy
Y2Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down